To be driven by innovation, to deliver development that leads to sustainable growth for the people and economy of Africa.
PSL core values defines the way we are expected to act both as business goals
Do what’s right – We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity engender trust which is the cornerstone of our business. WE strive to be good citizens and we take responsibility for our actions.
We recognize our success as business depends on the talent, skills, expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. We appreciate our diversity and believe that respect for our colleagues ,customers, partners and all those whom we interact with is an essential element of all positive and productive business relationships.
We understand the importance of our projects and the trust our customers place in us. With this in mind, we strive to excel in every aspect of our business and approach every challenge with a determination to succeed. We take ownership for driving high performance through the timely delivery of our projects.
How We Do It
Our commitment to quality management is founded in our corporate values. These values serve as our standard for performance measurement, our motivation for excellence in execution, our foundation for guiding our decision-making and our impetus for continuous improvement. These quality standards are achieved throughout the company’s operations and are in line with our ISO standards.
The achievement of quality is the responsibility of the project manager who manages the work. Each employee is expected to perform their tasks in accordance with project procedures of other requirements.
The name Polyphase Systems Limited must represent quality to our employees and to the business community.
Who Does It
Specialized teams are selected for each of the projects based on the particular skill set required. Our project teams combine engineers with project management expertise to maximize the success of the projects we undertake.
Our teams are coordinated by a central team based at our Head office. We value our workforce and develop the talents of our teams.
Health And Safety
- - Each employee is given such information as is necessary to enable the safe performance of his/her activities. This information is in the form of verbal or written instructions and /or training as is needed. Wherever we are doing work, we strive to inform and sensitize the public on the issues of health and safety through posters and securing the work area.
- - The management ensures that all processes and systems of work are designed to take account of health and safety and are properly supervised at all times.
- - The management has provided an enabling work environment and adequate facilities and arrangements to enable employees and their representatives to raise issues of health and safety.
- - Competent people are recruited to perform the company’s tasks. The competence of the staff is regularly assessed with a view to upgrading the same. For tasks where in-house competent staff is not available the company appoints specialists from outside the organization to assist in meeting our statutory obligations.
- - The successful implementation of this policy requires total cooperation and commitment at all levels of employees from the Managing Director to the lowest position. Each individual has a legal obligation to take reasonable care for his or her own health and safety as well as the safety of other people who may be affected by his/her acts of omissions.
- - The management of Polyphase Systems Limited will regularly and systematically review this policy to align it with any organizational and/or legislative changes. Regular monitoring will be undertaken to ensure that the policy is implemented effectively throughout the company and wherever work is being undertaken.